Happy Easter! The Lord is Risen!
We had a busy day with church and then dinner at the Brinks. We did manage to get a few family pics before Andrew boycotted his clothes. Not sure why but he did not like his pants at all. The boys just happened to have matching outfits. Jonah is wearing what Andrew wore his first Easter and what I bought Andrew at the end of the season last year happened to match. We think they are pretty adorable. Nate and I ended up matching the boys too.


We had a busy day with church and then dinner at the Brinks. We did manage to get a few family pics before Andrew boycotted his clothes. Not sure why but he did not like his pants at all. The boys just happened to have matching outfits. Jonah is wearing what Andrew wore his first Easter and what I bought Andrew at the end of the season last year happened to match. We think they are pretty adorable. Nate and I ended up matching the boys too.







No comments:
Post a Comment